recipe by H.T.JESKE 26/03/2012
Makes: +-30 X 20cm Sheet of chocolate
Preparation Time: 50min
- 3 x 200g Slabs of a good white chocolate
- 12 Strawberries
- Icing sugar for dusting
- 1 Orange
- 1 Petals of 1 red rose bud
- 1 Egg White
- Slice the strawberries into 4-5 slices.
- Arrange them on a tray lined with baking paper & sprayed well with Spray & Cook.
- Bake the strawberries for 20min in the heating rack the oven on +- 100*C.
- Remove them from the oven when they are crisp and...
The world's issues can be fixed with a cup of tea and roses.
This combination is devine!
These moist, dense Earl Grey scones with floral icings are a devine pairing, best enjoyed with a hot cup of tea.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Have you tried making this simple, yet ancient recipe of Turkish Delight?
Let's first introduce you to Heike Taschner-Jeske, our rose food editor and creator of pure temptations.....
Heike is rose gourmet.
She loves cooking and developing rose foods such as the divine ‘Rose Jam’ and ‘Rose Petal Syrup’ and making products from the nourishing and Vitamin C packed fruit of the rose called the rosehip.
Experimenting with the versatility of roses is her biggest passion and it is not uncommon to find her at the rose still, making rose water or drying, shredding and combining...